Research Business Topics
Services for Business
Business Start-Up Information
Business planning tools and services from the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- US IRS Small Business
Tax related publications, forms, filing requirements and reporting responsibilities for small businesses and self-employed individuals.
- Wisconsin Small Business Guide
Located on Business.gov, an official site of the U.S. Small Business Administration. Helps small businesses understand their legal requirements and locate government services from federal, state and local agencies.
- State of Wisconsin Business Services
Provides information for business start-ups, statistics, state taxes, licensing and more.
- Wisconsin Innovation Service Center - specializes in new product and invention assessments and market expansion opportunities for innovative manufacturers, technology businesses, and independent inventors.
- Wisconsin Technology Council
An independent, non-profit, non-partisan board dedicated to the creation, development and retention of science- and technology-based businesses in Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin Women's Business Initiative Corporation
Business education and financing to Wisconsin entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Researching Your Market
return to Research Tools