High school seniors, parents and adult students will receive FREE information and one-on-one assistance filling out the FAFSA – the federally required form for students seeking financial aid such as grants, loans and work study.
High school seniors and returning adult students may enter to win a $1,000 scholarship. No registration required. Program Room at 2:00 p.m.
Please bring the following information to complete your FAFSA:
1) Social Security numbers
2) Dates: birth, death, marriage, and divorce
3) 2013 W2’s and tax returns (or estimates)
4) Most recent bank statements
5) Amounts of any other income
6) Value of any other assets
© Hedberg Public Library. All rights reserved.