Services and Resources
- United Way 211 - United Way of Rock County's information and referral service connecting you to over 1,800 programs and services
- Community Action Inc. -
a not for profit organization offering over 40 Programs to fight poverty in Rock and Walworth County.
- Community Resources - a helpful handout of resources for families and individuals in economic distress.
- Echo Inc. - a non-profit, faith-community sponsored charity organization, serving
low-income individuals and families in the Janesville area.
- Rock County Council on Aging
Resources and options to preserve the independence, self-worth and dignity of older residents of Rock County.
You can also visit our Health and Medicine, Education, Business and Recreation pages for even more resources.
Clubs and Service Organizations
- Janesville Kiwanis
- Janesville Noon Lions - a club chartered in 1922 that donates thousand of dollars and thousands of volunteer hours toward projects that improve life in our community,our state and the world.
- Janesville Rotary -
the local chapter of a worldwide organization of business and professional leaders who provide humanitarian service and help build goodwill and peace in the world.
- Janesville Toastmasters
- Rock County Young Professionals - a group geared towards individuals age 21-40 who want to get inspired, create influential habits and stay connected in their community.
return to: HPL Community