Book Club Information
Hedberg Public Library offers two monthly book discussion groups: Reading on the Rock and Mondays are Murder. Click links on the left to learn more.
Plus, check out the listing of all Rock County public library book discussions, provided by Arrowhead Library System.
Book Club Booklists
These selected titles are tried and true favorites - and most come with their own downloadable discussion guides.
HPL's Gab Bags
Hedberg Public Library's book club-in-a-bag. Just add friends!
More Book Clubs
Whether you're searching for the perfect club, planning to start your own or simply looking for new titles or topics, these resources have it all.
- Book Army - join a virtual book club or create your own
- Book Sprouts - start a club, join a club or choose a book to discuss online - free and easy to join!
- Book Group Buzz - a booklist blog that includes book group tips, reading lists, & lively talk of literary news from the experts at Booklist Online
- Reading Group Center - planning tips, reading guides and cheat sheets from Vintage and Anchor Books through Random House
- Harper Collins Reading Groups - searchable guides for adults, kids and teens - plus random reading tips
- Penguin Putnam Reading Group Guides - author Q&A, searchable guides and feature videos
return to: For Readers